Expression of interest for the Supply of Annual Maintenance Services
Lu’ma Native Housing Society (LNHS) invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from contractors under competitive bidding for the following building maintenance, installation and repair disciplines:
Building Condition Inspections, Building Exterior Improvements, Building Security, Carpeting, Ceramic Flooring, Communications, Electrical (Exit Lighting, Interior/ Exterior Lighting, Timers, Photo Cells, Cover Plates, Exhaust Fans) , Electronic Safety and Security, Elevator, Finish Carpentry, Fencing, Life Safety Systems Testing (Sprinklers, Alarms, Extinguishers, Emergency Lighting), HVAC, Hazmat, Janitorial, Landscaping, Lighting, Locksmith, Mechanical, Painting, Pest Control, Playground Equipment, Plumbing, Resilient Flooring, Roofing, Unit Preparation Ser vices (move-in/move-out), Utilities, Waste collection services.
Eligible contractors shall provide responses to the following five (5) eligibility conditions:
1. Contractor shall be in the business of providing maintenance services in their respective disciplines for the past three years continuously. Evidence in support of this shall be provided.
2. Contractor shall have valid business licence within the City of Vancouver
3. Contractor shall have valid GST and Business Number for their business
4. The Contrac tor shall have provided satisfac tor y performance for the three years previous and provide three (3) letters of reference from clients.
5. Contractors with experience in providing services to urban native non-profit housing providers and understanding of Aboriginal cultures are encouraged to apply.
Acceptable contractors shall be sent a Request for Tender document and invited to submit a Tender bid for their annual building maintenance, installation and repair discipline. The EOI closes June 6, 2017. The EOI is to be addressed to Lu’ma Native Housing Society, Attn: Patrick R Stewart Architect at email@example.com